I've always wanted to be interviewed by Us Weekly, but, strangely, they haven't asked. So, if you want something done, you do it yourself.
21 Things You Don't Know About Me: Brooke Arnold Edition
1. I'm a Pisces Sun, Aries Moon. I have absolutely no clue what means, but I'm sure it's really important and totally accurate.
2. I am originally from Texas: the land of George W. Bush, Jessica Simpson, and lethal injections.
3. Speaking of George W. Bush, I was his model for this painting...
4. I've never been an alcoholic, a drug addict, an anorexic, a bulimic, or on time. But they're all on my list of goals for this year.
5. I believe that sloths really exist, y'all. I've seen one.
6. I often add things to my to-do list right after doing them so I feel like I've accomplished something that day. Most commonly, it's "Eat potato chips."
7. Taylor Swift is my spirit animal.
8. I count Funyuns as a vegetable and Cheetos as dairy.
9. I shot Janet Reno to just watch her die.
10. I perform in comedy shows all over New York City. You can click http://brookearnold.com/live/ for info about upcoming shows!
11. I dreamed a dream of time gone by when hope was high and life worth living.
12. I dreamed that love would never die.
13. I got mugged in NYC by a guy carrying a butter knife.
14. My desert island items would be the complete series of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, a copy of Bleak House, and my Hitachi Magic Wand.
15. I haven't brushed my hair in over three years.
16. My best friend is a lion named Percival. I'm trying to convince him to do a Guest Blog.
17. I was the inspiration for a character in a medieval adventure novel. The character was a lesbian nun. I never read the book ... because I wanted to continue imagining it like this...